- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac is this three-bedroom bungalow with good public transport links
- 17ft 4in Lounge with wood burning stove and conservatory
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Cared for and secluded rear garden with patio area
- A wide range of local amenities including shops, doctors, restaurants and recreational facilities
- Detached garage and driveway parking for several vehicles
3D virtual walk around tour available on this superb three-bedroom refurbished bungalow - White Lodge Close is a tranquil cul-de-sac in Tilehurst a western suburb of Reading, West Berkshire close to Purley-On-Thames and Sulham valley. The property benefits from a 17ft 4in lounge with wood burning stove, a conservatory leads out to the rear garden, the fitted kitchen is of a high standard. There are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is secluded and is of a manageable size, there are an array of mature shrubs, trees, plants and a grassed lawn and sun terrace. To the front is a driveway with parking for several vehicles.
The area of Tilehurst is located close to the Oxfordshire/Berkshire border and includes day nurseries, good schools and walkable local amenities including the Cotswold sports centre & gym offering many sports and social opportunities.
The traditional Berkshire village of Pangbourne is on hand and is served well with pubs, restaurants, a local supermarket and cafes. There is good access to the nearby towns of Reading, Newbury and Oxford and M4 J12. Tilehurst main-line railway station provides highspeed links to Reading, London Paddington, Waterloo & Oxford making perfect for away days, whilst beautiful country walks through woods and fields are on the doorstep. The country, village and town life are available to you, as are all the local amenities of Reading, Tilehurst and Pangbourne.