- A superb three-bedroom refurbished character Neo Georgian terrace town house.
- Reading main-line railway station provides high-speed links to London Paddington
- Original parquet floor, light and airy 22ft lounge/dining room
- A large refitted bathroom with corner bath and shower
- Delightful private rear garden
- A wide choice of day nurseries and good schools
3D virtual walk around tour available on this superb three-bedroom refurbished character Neo Georgian terrace town house - Wood Green Close is a quiet residential road that is ideally positioned for easy access to the vibrant town centre with its main-line railway station providing high-speed links to London Paddington, as well as Reading West station and local bus routes J12 M4, making this a perfect spot for commuters.
All local amenities are on hand and are all within walking distance including the diverse Oxford Road with its numerous cafes, independent retailers and businesses serving the community. Reading West offers a wide choice of day nurseries and good schools. The Rivermead sports centre & gym provides many sports and social opportunities and the Oxford Road Community Garden is a special oasis just around the corner perfect for growing vegetables and enjoying nature.
The property has been beautifully maintained throughout and features a spacious 14ft entrance hall with restored original parquet floor, light and airy 22ft lounge/dining room with restored original parquet flooring, a well equipped kitchen, three bedrooms, a large refitted bathroom with corner bath and shower and a well maintained delightful private rear garden, with a garage just around the corner from the property.