- Three double bedroom detached modern home, built to a high specification in 2014
- The ground floor benefits from underfloor heating with a spacious entrance hall and oak staircase
- 21’ living room with bifold doors leading onto patio and secluded south facing rear garden
- Large block paved driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles
- On main bus route to central Reading and Reading mainline Railway
- Within a short drive to both the M4 junction (11) and M3 junction (5)
3D virtual walk around tour available on this fantastic immaculately-presented individually-designed 3-bedroom detached family home built in 2014 to a high specification including full thermal insulation, discreet solar panels and solid oak doors throughout, further extended in 2016 and benefiting from an overall 10-year NHBC Protection Certificate, situated in an established residential area with a south facing rear garden and backing on to open fields and paddocks.
Spencers Wood is convenient for the nearby towns of Reading and Wokingham as well as offering ready access to Junction 11 of the M4. Local bus services as well as the nearby Mereoak Park & Ride provide easy access to Reading and its main rail station, with the proposed Crossrail station at Green Park some 2 miles away, trains reaching London Paddington station in about half an hour.
The property’s ground floor benefits from underfloor heating, with a spacious entrance hall with oak staircase , generous cloakroom with WC & basin, large beautifully-fitted kitchen with centre island & built-in appliances, 21 ft living room with bifold doors to garden, separate dining room with double patio doors also to garden and a utility room with built-in washing machine and separate entrance.
To the first floor are 3 double bedrooms, the master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom and double-width airing cupboard, with access by fitted loft ladder to large insulated roof space.
Excellent local authority and private schools are nearby as are many leisure and shopping facilities, all helping to make this a high quality home offering all the benefits of country, village and town life.